I wanted to give you a little background regarding how Yoxxie became what it is today. Many years ago I developed very large enterprise applications for fortune 500 clients and very quickly started to see common business features across most of those applications. What always has struck me as odd was how many times I rebuilt the same features for many of these clients.
5+ years ago I built a complete set of business features that are hosted as cloud services. We built a few web & mobile apps on top of those services and quickly realized we had something bigger.
This is where Yoxxie came to be. We realized a massive need for quality software for the event industry and that we could build these apps rapidly with the Yoxxie Mobile Engagement Platform’s business services. We offer Yoxxie in a couple flavors:
- Yoxxie Events – We can deploy Yoxxie to the major app stores or as a web based solution to capture access to all device types for your event. Here is a list of supported phones & tablets:
- Apple iPad, iPhone 4s 4 & 3GS, & Apple iPod touch with iOS 4+
- Blackberry Q10 & BlackBerry Z10 with BB OS 10
- BlackBerry Playbook with BB Tablet OS 1
- Windows Phone 8
- Windows Surface
- Amazon Kindle Fire with Kindle OS 6.2.2
- Android 2.3+ phones & tablets
- Tizen platform
- Yoxxie Mobile Engagement Platform License
- You can build an application that consumes the Yoxxie business services via the Yoxxie cloud API
- You can deploy the Yoxxie Mobile Engagement Platform into your private cloud. Yoxxie Professional Services will assist in the software delivery & implementation.
Basically we love to build complex solutions with a simplified approach. This approach allows Yoxxie teams to quickly deliver our solutions….its also pretty fun!